The history of the Tullibardine Distillery is one of the oldest in Scotland. They are located in the gateway to the Highlands, in Blackford. In 1488 King James IV stopped on his return from his coronation to purchase beer from the local brewery. In 1947 the brewery was converted to a distillery. Tullibardine today is as traditional as it gets and is one of the very few family owned and run distilleries left in Scotland.
This release is matured in first-fill bourbon barrels before bottling. The resulting flavour is creamy with spice and vanilla.